Innovative Labs (IL) is a leading developer, formulator, and provider of single serve and multi-dose ingestible health and wellness products for leading brands and direct sales companies. Founded in 2006 by Travis Parry, IL provides highly differentiated formulating, blending, filling, distribution, and other critical services for small-format nutritional supplements, food items, household products and other consumer packaged goods. The company is SQF Food Safety Code Level III Certified and operates highly efficient, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with a workforce of over 500 people.
IL was founded in 2006, and is now the largest independent supplier of custom single serve flexible packaging west of the Mississippi. With significant investments in packaging and pasteurization equipment, IL has the capacity to fill hundreds of thousands of pouches a day and the flexibility to meet the demands of large and small production runs. IL provides its health, wellness and nutritional customers with a differentiated advantage of world-class turnkey solutions and full-service, front-end product development. Having achieved the highest and most prestigious regulatory certifications, IL also offers speed-to-market service unmatched in the industry. IL’s customers range from Fortune 100 food and beverage companies to high growth emerging brands, all of whom have access to the Company’s best-in-class service and capabilities.
IL is a state-of-the-art, $100M+, private-equity backed manufacturing company headquartered in Springville, UT with offices in St. George, Lindon and Springville. With over 500+ employees and more than 25% year-over-year growth, IL is uniquely poised and funded for a remarkable trajectory of success.
The Production Clerk II works closely with the material managers to ensure the timely execution of raw material and component transactions in support of operations at Innovative Labs. A critical aspect of this position is the ability to solve inventory problems through research in the expandable business operating system as they are uncovered throughout the day. Frequent communication with critical stakeholders impacting the flow of inventory in, through and out of the company is necessary to maintain the timeliness and accuracy of inventory. Inventory transaction processing will also be required as inventory is transferred from one location to another.
• Interact with warehouse personnel to solve inventory problems on the warehouse floor
• Run queries and analyze data to validate the transaction process and assure accuracy
• Assure that transactions are occurring on a timely basis to maintain the flow of finished goods to our internal customers
• Uncovers and communicates inventory discrepancies to the material manager
• Supports the team periodically in cycle counts of inventory
• Works closely with the shipping supervisor to assure the timely backflush and creation of finished goods to support the shipping schedule
• Maintains files of documents used and prepared
• Other duties as assigned by the Material Manager
• Maintain workflow standards as directed by the Material Manager
• Computer skills, inventory control and management, cycle counting
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
• Strong self-motivation skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Understand and apply information set forth in SOP’s
• Displayed sense of urgency in meeting or exceeding departmental standards
• Knowledge of business platform software helpful
• Must excel in a team environment, interacting with various departments within the organization.
Experience and Education
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2+ years related experience
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Frequently involves sedentary work: exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Involves a variety of physical activities including:
The performance of this position may occasional require exposure to the manufacturing areas were under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Your application was submitted successfully.