Innovative Labs (IL) is a leading developer, formulator, and provider of single serve and multi-dose ingestible health and wellness products for leading brands and direct sales companies. Founded in 2006 by Travis Parry, IL provides highly differentiated formulating, blending, filling, distribution, and other critical services for small-format nutritional supplements, food items, household products and other consumer packaged goods. The company is SQF Food Safety Code Level III Certified and operates highly efficient, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with a workforce of over 500 people.
IL was founded in 2006, and is now the largest independent supplier of custom single serve flexible packaging west of the Mississippi. With significant investments in packaging and pasteurization equipment, IL has the capacity to fill hundreds of thousands of pouches a day and the flexibility to meet the demands of large and small production runs. IL provides its health, wellness and nutritional customers with a differentiated advantage of world-class turnkey solutions and full-service, front-end product development. Having achieved the highest and most prestigious regulatory certifications, IL also offers speed-to-market service unmatched in the industry. IL’s customers range from Fortune 100 food and beverage companies to high growth emerging brands, all of whom have access to the Company’s best-in-class service and capabilities.
IL is a state-of-the-art, $100M+, private-equity backed manufacturing company headquartered in Springville, UT with offices in St. George, Lindon and Springville. With over 500+ employees and more than 25% year-over-year growth, IL is uniquely poised and funded for a remarkable trajectory of success.
learn more by watching this introductory video: English Version Spanish Version
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately documents the results of protocol execution and qualification tests for processes, equipment and cleans.
- Coordinates the scheduling of validation protocol executions and testing with company Departments and personnel; this will include Manufacturing, Quality assurance/Control, and Maintenance
- Generates necessary documentation that pertains to the qualification of equipment and critical utilities (HVAC, USP DI Water, Compressed Air System)
- Maintains all documentation pertaining to qualification and validation.
- Works closely with site manufacturing, engineering, and QA personnel to develop validation documents.
- The Technician will be capable of executing equipment IQ/OQ/PQ and process validations as required.
- Documents data and finalizes validation reports
- Develop and document written SOPs, as required, for current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
- Experience executing validation / risk assessment qualification protocols
- Knowledge of the principles and application of statistical analysis
- Knowledge of the principles and application of cGMP guidelines related to validation activities
- Time management and ability to handle multiple tasks on time
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- Experience using statistical tools is a plus to analyze data captured during validation studies
- Self-directed and motivated individual who is able to operate in a rapidly changing business environment
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science Field or (work experience acceptable).
- Minimum of 2 years validation and Risk Assessment experience supporting cGMP manufacturing and/or technical support operations; pharmaceutical manufacturing experience preferred
- Competitive base salary
- 10 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays each year
- 100% Paid Medical Premium for Employee Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans offered
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D) offered
- Training & Development opportunities provided