Innovative Labs (IL) is a leading developer, formulator, and provider of single serve and multi-dose ingestible health and wellness products for leading brands and direct sales companies. Founded in 2006 by Travis Parry, IL provides highly differentiated formulating, blending, filling, distribution, and other critical services for small-format nutritional supplements, food items, household products and other consumer packaged goods. The company is SQF Food Safety Code Level III Certified and operates highly efficient, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with a workforce of over 500 people.
IL was founded in 2006, and is now the largest independent supplier of custom single serve flexible packaging west of the Mississippi. With significant investments in packaging and pasteurization equipment, IL has the capacity to fill hundreds of thousands of pouches a day and the flexibility to meet the demands of large and small production runs. IL provides its health, wellness and nutritional customers with a differentiated advantage of world-class turnkey solutions and full-service, front-end product development. Having achieved the highest and most prestigious regulatory certifications, IL also offers speed-to-market service unmatched in the industry. IL’s customers range from Fortune 100 food and beverage companies to high growth emerging brands, all of whom have access to the Company’s best-in-class service and capabilities.
IL is a state-of-the-art, $100M+, private-equity backed manufacturing company headquartered in Springville, UT with offices in St. George, Lindon and Springville. With over 500+ employees and more than 25% year-over-year growth, IL is uniquely poised and funded for a remarkable trajectory of success.
The Quality Assurance Inspector works to guarantee that procedures and standards at Innovative FlexPak are being
executed in the correct manner. Working alongside the production team, this role maintains and works to improve our
production processes and ensures that guidelines are being met.
• Audit production lines to verify that GMP standards, guidelines and procedures are being followed and met.
• Review Manufacturing records (MBR) for appropriate information, corrections, proper editing and completeness
• Monitor all area clearances, cleaning logs, in-process AQL’s, In-Process checks, temperatures, weights, burst, brix, pH are complete and accurate
• Provide support to production to help achieve their production goals and maintain a quality product and identify areas of improvement
• Ensure personnel follow SOP and GMP guidelines
• Collect product retains and lab samples
• AQL inspect finished product
• Initiate Material Reviews and make disposition decisions
• Review and audit batching/blending records for completeness and analytical tests meet specifications
• Alert Initiation and Investigation-work with production to initiate Alerts for any non-conforming products or processes. Investigates any alerts. Initiate Material Reviews
• Perform other duties and functions as assigned by management
• The ability read, speak and understand basic English
• Must possess oral / written communication skills, ability to manage multiple priorities
• Follow GMP standards and guidelines
• Understand and apply information set forth in SOP’s
• Handle confidential information
• Ability to cross train in 2 or more areas within the Quality
Experience and Education
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2+ years related experience
• Pass skills assessment exam with 70% or higher on both reading and math comprehension
Frequently involves sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
Involves a variety of physical activities including:
The performance of this position may occasional require exposure to the manufacturing areas were under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Your application was submitted successfully.