Innovative Labs (IL) is a leading developer, formulator, and provider of single-serve and multi-dose ingestible health and wellness products for leading brands and direct sales companies. Founded in 2006 by Travis Parry, IL provides highly differentiated formulating, blending, filling, distribution, and other critical services for small-format nutritional supplements, food items, household products, and other consumer packaged goods. The company is SQF Food Safety Code Level III Certified and operates highly efficient, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with a workforce of over 500 people.
IL was founded in 2006 and is now the largest independent supplier of custom single serve flexible packaging west of the Mississippi. With significant investments in packaging and pasteurization equipment, IL has the capacity to fill hundreds of thousands of pouches a day and the flexibility to meet the demands of large and small production runs. IL provides its health, wellness, and nutritional customers with a differentiated advantage of world-class turnkey solutions and full-service, front-end product development. Having achieved the highest and most prestigious regulatory certifications, IL also offers speed-to-market service unmatched in the industry. IL’s customers range from Fortune 100 food and beverage companies to high-growth emerging brands, all of whom have access to the Company’s best-in-class service and capabilities.
IL is a state-of-the-art, $100M+, private-equity-backed manufacturing company headquartered in Springville, UT with offices in St. George, Lindon, and Springville. With over 500+ employees and more than 25% year-over-year growth, IL is uniquely poised and funded for a remarkable trajectory of success.
Operator, I will be responsible to operate the filling and packaging machine in the safest and most efficient way possible while maintaining the highest quality. Need to supply all tools necessary to operate the machine. Understand and have been trained on the S.O.P’s that are required for this job. Provide support to the packers and pack support.
• Prep the machine for start-up
• Be responsible to safely operate 2 machines during shift
• Change rubber, Teflon, and top seal tape
• Understand and have been trained on all S.O.P’s for the job
• Execute the film change for a production run. The film can weigh up to 40 lbs.
• Understand and have had GMP training
• Make necessary adjustments to side, bottom, top seals, and die-cut
• Can clear and adjust feed roll to clip jamming
• Make necessary adjustments to product weights
• Adjust photo-eye to center print on packets
• Set lot number correctly and change printer ribbon on Markham printers
• Accurately fill out operator paperwork during shift
• Keep HMC machine and area around it clean
• Provide support to the packers and pack support
• Help make boxes/cartons
• Help put boxes/cartons on pallets
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Quality orientation and attention to detail.
• Trouble shooting ability.
• Able to communicate in English.
• Strong team player.
Experience and Education
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in quality and operation of packaging equipment is a plus
Frequently involves sedentary work: Exerting up to 40 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
The performance of this position may occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas where certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. For the most part, ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Your application was submitted successfully.