Innovative Labs (IL) is a leading developer, formulator, and provider of single serve and multi-dose ingestible health and wellness products for leading brands and direct sales companies. Founded in 2006 by Travis Parry, IL provides highly differentiated formulating, blending, filling, distribution, and other critical services for small-format nutritional supplements, food items, household products and other consumer packaged goods. The company is SQF Food Safety Code Level III Certified and operates highly efficient, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with a workforce of over 500 people.
IL was founded in 2006, and is now the largest independent supplier of custom single serve flexible packaging west of the Mississippi. With significant investments in packaging and pasteurization equipment, IL has the capacity to fill hundreds of thousands of pouches a day and the flexibility to meet the demands of large and small production runs. IL provides its health, wellness and nutritional customers with a differentiated advantage of world-class turnkey solutions and full-service, front-end product development. Having achieved the highest and most prestigious regulatory certifications, IL also offers speed-to-market service unmatched in the industry. IL’s customers range from Fortune 100 food and beverage companies to high growth emerging brands, all of whom have access to the Company’s best-in-class service and capabilities.
IL is a state-of-the-art, $100M+, private-equity backed manufacturing company headquartered in Springville, UT with offices in St. George, Lindon and Springville. With over 500+ employees and more than 25% year-over-year growth, IL is uniquely poised and funded for a remarkable trajectory of success.
learn more by watching this introductory video: English Version Spanish Version
The ERP Systems Analyst role is responsible to support core ERP systems and third-party application integrations. You will analyze current business processes, work with business teams to define and detail business challenges, develop technical specifications, and assist with related training. As a member of our IT team, you will broaden your technical skills with a variety of data analytical tools while providing impactful insight into trends to business leaders.
- Plan and oversee the execution of major implementations and modifications to the organizations ERP system
- Lead IT in strategic vision and operational planning for ERP and related functions
- Review and analyze user functions and activities, evaluation of available resources and current systems, and the development of appropriate programs, systems, or processes.
- Performs ongoing maintenance and review of applications systems and programs; identifies problems and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Maintain users and security in the applications.
- Remain informed of changes in software, hardware, and industry standard requirements to make recommendations for future software and hardware purchases.
- Review and analyze organization business needs; communicates with users to evaluate requirements, discuss solutions, and develop plan of approach.
- Research and test software systems prior to installation to ensure compatibility with present systems.
- Serve as Technical liaison between all departments and the IT department to address and coordinate software usage, upgrades, and new software initiatives.
- Work to ensure highly available systems for core business applications.
- Manage project implementations from initiation to closure.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Technical and administration knowledge of an end-to-end ERP system and process
- Demonstrated ability to understand ERP system capabilities and how they apply in business processes
- Proven experience in working with complex ERP and business applications
- Knowledge of industry best practices and current trends
- Perform ERP administration tasks, monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- SQL (Understanding of Database Concepts, Query Language, Reports, Analysis, Business Intelligence)
- Highly analytical with strong, demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking capabilities
- Strong skillset of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a “Customer Focus” and able to work with team members at all levels of the organization
- 5-10 years of ERP Administration, Implementation, or functional Support experience.
- Experience with project management and accounting, procurement, and sourcing, MRP, MPS, forecasting, accounts payable, product information management, inventory and warehouse management, quality control, and system administration modules.
- Experience working within a manufacturing organization preferred