Innovative Labs (IL) is a leading developer, formulator, and provider of single serve and multi-dose ingestible health and wellness products for leading brands and direct sales companies. Founded in 2006 by Travis Parry, IL provides highly differentiated formulating, blending, filling, distribution, and other critical services for small-format nutritional supplements, food items, household products and other consumer packaged goods. The company is SQF Food Safety Code Level III Certified and operates highly efficient, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with a workforce of over 500 people.
IL was founded in 2006, and is now the largest independent supplier of custom single serve flexible packaging west of the Mississippi. With significant investments in packaging and pasteurization equipment, IL has the capacity to fill hundreds of thousands of pouches a day and the flexibility to meet the demands of large and small production runs. IL provides its health, wellness and nutritional customers with a differentiated advantage of world-class turnkey solutions and full-service, front-end product development. Having achieved the highest and most prestigious regulatory certifications, IL also offers speed-to-market service unmatched in the industry. IL’s customers range from Fortune 100 food and beverage companies to high growth emerging brands, all of whom have access to the Company’s best-in-class service and capabilities.
IL is a state-of-the-art, $100M+, private-equity backed manufacturing company headquartered in Springville, UT with offices in St. George, Lindon and Springville. With over 500+ employees and more than 25% year-over-year growth, IL is uniquely poised and funded for a remarkable trajectory of success.
The Production Manager supervises production employees in a manufacturing and assembly environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions. Typical staff size is 2 leads, 40 production workers.
• Ensures effective employee relations
• Provides employee coaching and development and makes employment decisions
• Resolves employee issues through problem resolution
• Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas
• Works to continuously improve in all areas
• Manages departmental performance measures, including visual controls and provides regular progress reports to general manager
• Provides leadership through a 30-day planning cycle
• Checks for proper inventory levels
• Manages department priorities
• Ability to lead people and get results through others
• Think ahead and plan over a 30-day time span and prepare action plans to achieve results
• Ability to lead, supervise, and train others
• Balance and achieve positive results in the areas of safety, quality, productivity, cost and employee relations
• Systems and continuous improvement orientation
• Quality orientation and attention to detail
• Problem analysis and resolution
• Inventory management
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• An ability to manage multiple priorities
• Strong team player
• Computer literacy
Experience and Education
• BS Degree in related field
• 5+ years of related experience
• Quality management experience preferred
Frequently involves sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects.
Involves a variety of physical activities including:
The performance of this position may occasional require exposure to the manufacturing areas were under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses with side shields and mandatory hearing protection. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Your application was submitted successfully.